- The company shall comply with the national and other applicable laws, prevailing industry standards and other requirements to which company subscribes.
- The company shall also respect the principals of the following international instruments
- ILO Convention 1 (Hours of work – Industry)
- ILO Convention 29 ( Forced Labour & Abolition)
- ILO Convention 87 (Freedom of Association)
- ILO Convention 98 ( Right to Organize & Collective bargaining)
- ILO Convention 100 (Equal Remuneration)
- ILO Convention 102 (Social Security – Min Standards)
- ILO Convention 131 (Minimum wage fixing)
- ILO Convention 146 (Minimum age)
- ILO Convention 155 (Occupational Safety & Health)
- ILO Convention 182 (Worst forms of C. Labour)
- ILO Convention 183 (Maternity Protection)
- Child labour is not employed at Volta Fashions and it does not support utilizing children in any way. Minimum age requirement is 18 yrs.
- The company shall provide a safe & healthy work place environment & take effective steps to prevent potential accidents and injury to workers health.The company provides access to
- Potable water
- Clean toilets
- Sanitary facilities for food storage
- Protective equipments like earplugs, mouth mask, safety shoes, first aid boxes.
SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY POLICY
We at Volta Fashions Pvt Ltd, are committed to the requirements specified in SA 8000:2008, including National and International Laws.
Will accomplish the task by,
- Not indulging in using child labour or forced labour
- Not discrimination the employees in any form
- Providing a safe and hygienic work environment
- Respect and recognizing workers freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Complying to Working hours stipulated by the law
- Providing all Compensation and benefits as prescribed by the law
We will strive to fulfil our responsibility towards the society
We, at Volta Fashions Pvt Ltd, commit ourselves for supplying products that would give complete satisfaction to customer as well as comply all social laws.
We will strive to achieve growth and leading position in the market by…
- Supplying consistent quality products to our valued customers
- Comply all statutory and regulatory requirements related to labour laws and all social laws and regulations
- Complying requirements of social accountability standard SA 8000 and continually improve the effectiveness of social management system
- Creating an environment of teamwork and innovative approach